Our herbal Stretch Mark Gel is specially formulated to prevent stretch marks forming when pregnant, during weight gain or if you are growing fast or busy bodybuilding. The herbal extracts are also selected to help repair any stretch mark damage already evident on your skin, and to minimize these unsightly scars.
This formulation is based on a herbal formula developed and tested by Prof. Chastrusse and other doctors of the Central Hospital, Pellegrin-Tondu, which achieved great results.
Chastrusse L, Soumireu-Mourat J, Ambonville C, Hourcabie J., Phytolastil in the treatment of weals of gravid origin - (in French), J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris). 1976 Sep;5(6):848-9.
In the study on pregnant women, the formula showed the following results:
success in prevention
53 % - 86 %
success in the curative action during pregnancy,
success in the treatment of stretch marks after delivery
In some people, existing scarring may not be totally removed, but the stretch marks will improve with our product.
The above does not show severe stretch marks, and far worse looking stretch marks have been made less visible with our very effective stretch mark gel.
From these studies you will note that our claims are not hype, but like the rest of our range, rely on excellent products backed by years of research.
We took this formulation and improved on it, and added other ingredients to support the collagen and elastin in your skin, to prevent stretch marks and to help heal ones already formed.
An interesting observation: you also need vitamin C in your body for collagen to be formed, and we have found that our clients achieve far better results if they also take vitamin C capsules or pills at the same time as applying our Herbal Stretch Mark Gel.
Our Stretch Mark Gel has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: butcher's broom, calendula, centella, chickweed, ginseng, green tea, hibiscus, horsetail, ivy, lady's mantle and marshmallow.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our Stretch Mark Gel, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- butcher's broom
- It has excellent anti-edema and anti-inflammatory effects, due to the a-adrenergic stimulation of the blood capillaries. Application of it stimulates the cutaneous circulation, which makes it suitable for any application where water retention and a slow lymph flow is present, and it can be used on ultra-sensitive skin.
- The powerful venous vaso-constricting properties are further enhanced by the liberation of noradrenalin in the adrenergetic terminations of the blood vessel walls, which increase the tone of the venous and lymphatic wall and improve the venous return.
- It is a botanical compound that is often used, as it has excellent properties for skin care and helps with cell rejuvenating, wound healing, reducing inflammation and soothes and softens the skin.
- Calendula is particularly helpful with cracked and damaged skin and has a humectant action on the skin, which helps with dry and dehydrated skin, while the cell rejuvenating properties are most useful in older as well as damaged skin.
- Furthermore, it has a slightly antiseptic and bactericidal effect and also helps with re-mineralization, with the oligoelements contained in the compound.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- It is high in saponins which have a healing and soothing effect on the skin and is used with great success on rashes, itchiness, eczema, psoriasis, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, inflammations and other skin complaints.
- The vulnerary properties of this herb help to prevent tissue degeneration and helps to arrest bleeding in wounds.
- One of its main actions is to prevent collagenase (destruction of the collagen) in the way it stimulates protein synthesis and inhibits proteic enzymatic degradation in the fibroblasts.
- The plant is also responsible for increasing phospholipids synthesis in the blood.
- Studies have shown that it also has a strong anti-oxidant effect - thereby neutralizing free radicals, which is more considerable in derivatives of protapanaxatriol than in other fractions of the plant, and it acts by optimizing the cutaneous metabolism of the whole body. It is specifically helpful in capillary products, to stimulate growth and increase tensile strength.
- green tea
- It has three major benefits – Firstly, it is a powerful antioxidant, thereby reducing free radical damage in the skin. Secondly, it is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, thereby reducing inflammation in the skin. And thirdly and most importantly, it has an inhibitory action on collagenase (an enzymatic action in the skin, where the collagen is broken down), resulting in firmer and more elastic skin.
- The flavonoids and catechols in green tea provide it with vitamin P properties. The tannins in its chemical composition give it astringent properties, whereas the polyphenolic compounds act as an astringent, also protecting the skin, causing vasoconstriction and reducing inflammation in the affected area. Cell regeneration is caused, as well as a wound healing activity.
- It contains a host of beneficial compounds, but in essence it acts on the horny layer of the skin to reduce the cohesion between the corneocytes, which affects the thickness of the skin and also increases skin moisture.
- This results in an improvement of skin flexibility and a higher moisture level.
- Hibiscus also contains anthocyanocides, which have astringent, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant (free radical scavenging activity) properties, as well as inhibition of the enzyme that causes elastase and hyaluronidase, while at the same time enhancing the retention of the skin’s hydric content.
- It is an extraordinary re-mineralizer of the skin and has haemostatic properties, providing natural silica to the skin. The flavonoids and saponins in horsetail have great cell rejuvenating and regenerating properties and also have a stabilizing effect on the connective tissue, thereby increasing the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Its extraordinary effect on the skin even prompted the Commission E to approve it, as treatment for wounds. It is the flavonoids that are responsible for its unique wound healing and tissue repair actions.
- Extracts of the wood are mostly used in cosmetics and for external use, for healing skin as well as treating burns, warts, impetigo, skin eruptions, neuralgia, swollen joints, and cellulite.
- It has topical anti-fungal, molluscicidal, anti-mutagenic, as well as anti-inflammatory properties. Its other major topical action is that of being a circulatory compound, which helps other ingredients to be absorbed by the skin, as well as assisting with the removal of waste products from the skin.
- lady's mantle
- It contains 6-8% tannins, mainly oligomeric gallotannins, and flavonoids, which are the components responsible for its anti-elastase and free radical scavenging activity.
- It furthermore has an astringent effect on the skin, and helps to protect the elastin fibers, which are extremely thin - between 1 and 3 Tm in diameter.
- Elastin is required for skin elasticity, and is a protein in the skin, which together with collagen and glycosaminoglycans, make up the connective tissue. All these elements originate in the fibroblast.
- It is a very specialized herb, and is used specifically where elastin needs to be boosted and the tensile strength increased.
- It has very beneficial effects on skin problems and diseases and helps in healing wounds, burns and irritation.
- Marshmallow not only has good anti-inflammatory properties, but also seems to boost immunity at cellular level.
- It also has an inhibitory effect in hyaluronidase, which is an enzymatic action in which the hyaluronic acid and other muco-polysaccharides in the connective tissue are degraded.
- An inhibition and reduction in hyaluronidase leads to better moisture levels in the skin, as well as boosting the dermal structure and improving wound healing processes, while at the same time reducing skin aging and diminishing inflammation.
Apply the Ageless Herbal Stretch Mark Gel twice daily to the affected areas.
- I would just like to give you some positive feedback on your Stretch Mark Gel. When my wife became pregnant she was an A cup and soon bloomed to a C cup. She had been using a different cream to try and prevent stretch marks, but they started to form anyway. I am a doctor and she asked me for my help. I search the web and found your site. I chose your Stretch mark gel for several reasons. First it contained an ingredient, organic silicon which has been proven in clinical trials to heal and diminish scars. And second, you were the only site to dare to show reports of clinical trials of your product. Anyway, she used your product twice a day and did not develop any more stretch marks and even showed significant reduction in the size of the existing marks. She also used it on her abdomen, which had not developed any marks and it kept her from developing any at all there. She is going to continue to use the Stretch mark Gel on her breasts to help fade the few marks she developed prior to using your product.
- Dr. P. d. P. - Petersburg
- Hi. I just placed an order for another tub of your stretch mark gel. I have to tell you when I found your site through my search I was so extremely overwhelmed with happiness - but it did not equal my emotions when I started to see the results of the product. I'm only seventeen years old and I have purple/red stretch marks all over. It has been the cause of a lot of depression in my young teenage years. Especially since I didn't always have them. I started to notice them after I began playing volleyball in school. I was doing stretched that my body was never used to and at the same time I was also gaining weight. I've always been slightly over weight but never did I ever imagine that such ugly marks would prevent me from wearing shorts and tank tops. The stretch marks all developed under my arms and behind my knees. I also have some on my hips and breasts.
Ordering herbal Stretch Mark Gel
- Easy to use and economical, as only a small amount is required.
- No oily or sticky residue.
- Unique selection of botanical ingredients to create the best stretch mark gel in the world.
- Natural - so no harsh chemicals to irritate or burn the skin.
- Helps to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
- Prevents stretch marks and also reduce already formed stretch marks.
- Proven over years of use and trusted by people that have already tried it.
- Money-back guarantee.
TO BUY FROM US:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and Amex. We now also accept PayPal.
- To select a product click the "ADD TO CART" button which will then add the item to your virtual shopping cart.
- You can then add more products, and when you are ready to finalize your order you can press any "GO TO CHECKOUT" button found on the website.
- This will take you to the shopping cart. When you are asked any private details you will automatically be on a 128-bit encrypted secure server.
- Should you need to have an item shipped to an address different to your billing address – please enter “Please deliver to…” in the "Special instructions/comments" box you will find on the shopping cart.
- Please note – if you are using your Visa, MasterCard, Amex of Diners Club credit card the billing detail will be "SALLAMANDER CONCEPTS. You can read more on internet shopping security, delivery times or go to the fax order page.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- After shave balm
- This effective balm helps to relieve an irritated skin caused by shaving. Not only is it a soothing balm, but the herbal extracts actively work to increase hydration and moisturize the skin to help fight the signs of premature aging – and all of this done in one simple no-fuss balm.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Cellulite gel
- Fighting cellulite is easy with this herbal cellulite gel. It contains a patented extract of Bayberry (Myriceline) and nine other plant extracts and essential oils. The gel will help to get rid of cellulite (which has been clinically proven) and will also help to prevent cellulite from forming. So now it is easy to get your soft body contours back again.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Apricot kernel capsules
- Our capsules contain natural apricot kernels combined with Resveratrol, Selenium, Grape Seed Extract, MSM, Vitamin C and Bioperine and offers a safe and non-toxic of supplementing with apricot kernels.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Detox capsules
- Our modern day lifestyle exposes us to many unwanted additive and our diet also places stress on the body. To help the body get rid of toxins and waste materials naturally we combined fennel, basil, celery and parsley to help the body remove these toxins. It peps-up your metabolism and helps the bladder, kidneys and liver to do their work more effectively.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Hoodia slimming capsules
- Many companies offer hoodia capsules – but most of the time these supplements do not contain the real thing. We use CERTIFIED hoodia in our capsules and is combined with chromium to make it more effective to help lose weight. P57 is the active ingredient in hoodia and some people find it an effective appetite suppressant – without any side effects.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Lavender oil
- This is the most popular essential oil and with good reason. Lavender oil is a superb product to use on burns, insect bites, sunburn, wounds and other skin complaints and irritations. Lavender oil is one of the few essential oils that can be used neat (not diluted) on the skin, and is great to help with regeneration and rejuvenation of skin cells. Emotionally it has a calming and soothing effect and is an exceptionally pleasant smelling oil.
- Tea tree oil
- Once used, you will always have a bottle of tea tree essential oil handy. It deals effectively with bacteria, fungi and viruses. Our oil surpasses the “Australian Standard” by having less than 15% 1,8 cineole and more than 30% of Terpinen-4-ol. This powerful essential oil is effective in various ways to fight infections and skin problems.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.