Our herbal Rosemary Shampoo is no ordinary shampoo, and no other shampoo has the same amount of fresh active extracts in its formula to compete with this. It not only cleanses the hair properly, but also provides the ingredients to maximize the health and appearance of your hair, while also caring for the condition of your scalp and hair follicles.
The saying "a rose is a rose is a rose" may be true of roses, but with hair shampoo this is not the case.
Our Herbal Rosemary Shampoo is one of the finest and best shampoo's ever formulated and because of all the active ingredients found in the shampoo it also costs more than other shampoos.
Not only will the high rosemary content work actively on invigorating both your scalp and your hair, but coupled to the other herbs used, will work in synergy, to give you have a head of hair like you have never seen.
Our product is so superior that tricologists often recommend their clients use it to boost hair growth and to maximize the health of their scalp and hair.
The shampoo will leave your scalp feeling clean and cared for, while at the same time cleaning and ridding your hair of all grime, pollution, excess oil and dirt - without causing your hair to look fly-about or splitting the ends of the hair.
Your hair will have body, bounce and shine after using it, and the ingredients in the shampoo will help to sort out any scalp problems like dandruff, and prevent any from appearing and at the same time keep your hair feeling and smelling fresh.
After use you will feel the increase in strength of your hair, and it will be far more manageable and easy to style.
But most importantly - everybody around you will notice the health, sheen, shine, bounce and natural beauty of your hair and you will always be confident that your hair looks the best it has ever done.
Our Rosemary Shampoo has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: camomile, green tea, calendula, rosemary, sage, horsetail, thyme, lavender and tea tree oil.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our Rosemary Shampoo, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- It has a special chemical composition and is ideal for use on sensitive and delicate skin and has excellent decongestant properties as well as being a powerful anti-inflammatory. Apart from the anti-allergy effect it has, it also is active in wound healing, as well as healing ulcers.
- Furthermore it has great scavenging properties for neutralizing free radicals, and thereby preventing oxidative stress and aging, while the vaso-dilating properties promote circulation to the skin.
- On the scalp it is just as effective and also helps to prevent any itching and rashes, and is often included in good quality hair care products.
- green tea
- It has three major benefits – Firstly, it is a a powerful antioxidant and thereby reduces free radical damage in the skin. Secondly, it is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, thereby reducing inflammation in the skin. And thirdly and most importantly, it has an inhibitory action on collagenase – an enzymatic action in the skin where the collagen is broken down, resulting in a firmer and more elastic skin.
- The flavonoids and catechols in green tea provide it with vitamin P properties and the tannins in its chemical composition give it astringent properties.
- The polyphenolic compounds act as an astringent, but also protect the skin, and later bring about vasoconstriction, reducing inflammation in the affected area. Finally, cell regeneration is caused as well as a wound healing activity.
- In hair care it can be used with great success to improve the gloss and shine of the hair as well as the tensile strength.
- It has two important properties – firstly, it is an outstanding free radical scavenger and therefore has amazing antioxidant properties, and secondly, it has a remarkable stimulating effect on the skin.
- Apart from this, it has good antiseptic properties and is traditionally used for hair and scalp stimulation, as well as in anti-aging products.
- It has rubefacient properties and is therefore most useful when an increase of blood flow is required or when below-par circulation needs to be rectified.
- When used in fair concentrations in hair products, it not only has a stimulating effect, but also helps to form an extraordinary hair and scalp conditioning product.
- It contains rosmarinic acid that has good antioxidant properties, which are reinforced by the picrosalvin also found in sage.
- Furthermore it has antimicrobial and antiviral effects and is often used in hair care for
combating greasy and oily hair, by regulating the sebum production of the scalp. It is used in skin care to treat and prevent skin problems, such as acne.
- It is an extraordinary remineralizer of the skin and hair. It has haemostatic properties and provides natural silica to the skin and hair.
- The flavonoids and saponins in horsetail have great cell rejuvenating and regenerating properties and also have a stabilizing effect on the connective tissue, thereby increasing the firmness and elasticity of the skin and adding to the
structural strength of hair.
- Its extraordinary effect on the skin even prompted the Commission E to approve it, as treatment for wounds. The flavonoids are responsible for its unique wound healing and tissue repair properties.
- It is mainly used for its antiseptic and anti-dandruff properties, but also has antibacterial, spasmolytic (relieving spasms) and local pain killing actions.
- It contains ursolic acid, which is not only antibacterial, but also active against lipid oxidation and inhibits elastase (elastase results in tissue degeneration, inflammatory processes as well as tissue degradation, such as psoriasis and eczemas).
- The rosmarinic acid and polyphenolic derivatives have good antioxidant properties, which are helpful in countering aging.
- tea tree oil
- The main benefits of tea tree oil are that it has superb antiseptic, antifungal and broad-spectrum anti-microbial activity on the skin, and is therefore a highly prized ingredient to fight a variety of infections and skin problems.
- The molecular structure of tea tree oil makes it easy for it to penetrate the skin, where it also has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect on any inflammation found in the skin.
- It is most beneficial to help wounds heal faster and cleaner, and on the
scalp it helps to prevent and
Wet the hair. Apply a small amount of Ageless Herbal Shampoo and gently massage into the scalp, working up a lather. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water, dry and style as required.
- I recently tried your shampoo and conditioner and was pleased. I used *** for years but since they changed their product I've been trying everything on the shelf it seems. I liked the way my hair styled and managed with your products and was just writing to let you know how satisfied I am.
- Yours is the only shampoo that I can use without having to use a conditioner as well. I use your conditioner once a week, but for all the washes in-between, I use no conditioner. My hair has never looked and felt this great.
Ordering herbal rosemary Shampoo
- Superior shampoo and contains no harsh chemicals, yet is ultra effective.
- Not only will it remove all grime, pollution, excess oil and dirt from the hair, it conditions it at the same time.
- All the herbal ingredients work in synergy to stimulate hair growth and to maximize the health of your hair.
- Hair has more body, bounce, sheen and shine when using it.
- Helps to prevent and sorts our scalp problems such as dandruff etc.
- Your hair will be more manageable and easy to style.
- Concentrated so you use very little making it economical to use.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Cellulite gel
- Fighting cellulite is easy with this herbal cellulite gel. It contains a patented extract of Bayberry (Myriceline) and nine other plant extracts and essential oils. The gel will help to get rid of cellulite (which has been clinically proven) and will also help to prevent cellulite from forming. So now it is easy to get your soft body contours back again.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Detox capsules
- Our modern day lifestyle exposes us to many unwanted additive and our diet also places stress on the body. To help the body get rid of toxins and waste materials naturally we combined fennel, basil, celery and parsley to help the body remove these toxins. It peps-up your metabolism and helps the bladder, kidneys and liver to do their work more effectively.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Lavender oil
- This is the most popular essential oil and with good reason. Lavender oil is a superb product to use on burns, insect bites, sunburn, wounds and other skin complaints and irritations. Lavender oil is one of the few essential oils that can be used neat (not diluted) on the skin, and is great to help with regeneration and rejuvenation of skin cells. Emotionally it has a calming and soothing effect and is an exceptionally pleasant smelling oil.
- Tea tree oil
- Once used, you will always have a bottle of tea tree essential oil handy. It deals effectively with bacteria, fungi and viruses. Our oil surpasses the “Australian Standard” by having less than 15% 1,8 cineole and more than 30% of Terpinen-4-ol. This powerful essential oil is effective in various ways to fight infections and skin problems.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.