Our herbal After Shave Balm is the best all-in-one after shave balm and moisturizer that the modern man can look at for preventing shaving rash, razor burn, ingrown hair, skin irritation, and at the same time providing moisture to the skin, while fighting the signs of aging.
Some after shave gels and creams only contain a smidgen of menthol or alcohol to cool the skin down, but we went far further with our Herbal After Shave Gel.
We included a small amount of menthol to produce a slight cooling action, but the therapeutic action of our gel is vested in the selection of other active herbal and natural compounds found in the gel.
Not only will it calm your skin after shaving, reducing shaving rash and razor burn, but will actually moisturize and protect your skin. With the added hydration, your skin will look younger, fresher and more healthy.
It is also formulated to prevent and treat any minor skin complaints and problems, and is a great "one-stop" male skin care product for the man that does not want to fuss with cosmetics, yet wants to ensure that he remains looking his best, and youthful, for the longest possible time.
Our After Shave Balm has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: aloe, birch sap, centella, chickweed, hibiscus, menthol, olive leaf extract, rosehip and tea tree oil.
To place these herbs in perspective, and the reason for their inclusion in our After Shave Balm, we have included a short summary of each ingredient used. For more information on each individual ingredient, please click the hyperlinked text.
- It has many beneficial effects on the skin, and in particular on skin that has been exposed to injury, UV radiation, suffered from cuts, nicks, burns and wounds. It is used for reducing inflammation as well as pain.
- The positive effect that aloe has on the skin should be contributed to the combined extract, as it is the synergetic effect of the various substances that produce the results.
- It has been demonstrated that when aloe is applied topically on the skin, it significantly accelerates the healing process and this is complemented by great moisturizing and emollient abilities, resulting in increased elasticity and smoothness.
- birch sap
- This is an effective astringent with good antibacterial properties. It has a very positive effect on the elasticity of the skin and eliminates toxins.
- It has an amazing healing action on problem skin and is often used for psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- In hair care it acts as a general hair tonic, and is also used to control oily hair and scalp.
- One of its main functions is to increase circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintains healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- It is high in saponins which have a healing and soothing effect on the skin and is used with great success on rashes, itchiness, eczema, psoriasis, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, inflammations and other skin complaints.
- The vulnerary properties of this herb help to prevent tissue degeneration and helps to arrest bleeding in wounds.
- It contains a host of beneficial compounds, but in essence it acts on the horny layer of the skin to reduce the cohesion between the corneocytes, which affects the thickness of the skin and also increases skin moisture.
- This results in an improvement of skin flexibility and a higher moisture level.
- Hibiscus also contains anthocyanocides, which have astringent, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant (free radical scavenging activity) properties. These also inhibit the enzyme that causes elastase and hyaluronidase, while at the same time enhancing the retention of the skin’s hydric content.
- It has local anesthetic and counter-irritant properties, and produces a cooling effect on the skin.
- The therapeutic properties of menthol are germicidal as well as tonic and are also known to reduce itching and tenderness.
- olive leaf extract
- It has cicatrizing properties and therefore is useful in wound healing and is also of use when the skin has been burnt or damaged by excessive exposure to sunlight.
- The presence of flavonoids and oleanolic acid stimulate the components of the connective tissue and regularize the metabolism in the skin – thereby increasing the vitality and health of the skin.
- On the other hand, it is the secoiridoid derivatives (oleuropeoside) in olive leaves that are responsible for the vaso-dilating and relaxant properties that the extract has on the skin and also on the muscles, and due to its rubefacient (warming and increased blood flow) properties, make it a good product for sport and muscle preparations as well.
- Apart from the moisturizing, soothing and softening effect that it has, it furthermore contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F) also known as essential fatty acids (EFA), and when they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- Because of this, rosehip oil brings about skin regeneration and enhanced wound healing. It furthermore contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time, repairing skin subjected to excessive sunlight and the resultant photo aging.
- The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip have also shown to reduce pigmentation of the skin and when used regularlyrosehip has been shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- tea tree oil
- The main benefits of tea tree oil are that it has superb antiseptic, antifungal and broad-spectrum anti-microbial activity on the skin, and is therefore a highly prized ingredient to fight a variety of infections and skin problems.
- The molecular structure of tea tree oil makes it easily to penetrate the skin, where it also has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect on any inflammation found in the skin.
- It is most beneficial to help wounds heal faster and cleaner.
After shaving, rinse the face with water and pat dry. Apply a thin layer of the After Shave Balm over the shaved area.
- Your product REALLY works best!
- My wife got me your after shave gel and just to keep the peace I used it, without expecting it to do anything much, as I have seen so much hype in my life that I seldom believe what I read - specially on a website. But this mail is just to apologize to you guys - this after shave gel is really working very well, and the women at the office have even noticed and remarked on the fact that I look better - and since I did nothing else different, it must be the gel. So when I am half-way through this container, I will order again to make sure that I don't run out.
- All my life I struggled with a rash after shaving and then also with ingrown beard, but after using your product for three weeks now I am no longer hassled with this. Thanks.
Ordering herbal After Shave Balm
- Tackles all shaving problems - rash, tenderness, ingrown beard etc.
- Boosts moisture and hydration to help you look younger and more vital.
- Absorbed totally and leaves no residue or tackiness.
- No strong fragrance - it has a light herbal smell that does not interfere with any other colognes or fragrances you may be using.
- Has a long-lasting action and only needs to be applied once a day.
- Makes your skin feel fresh and clean.
- Money-back guarantee.
TO BUY FROM US:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners credit cards.
- To select a product click the "ADD TO CART" button which will then add the item to your virtual shopping cart.
- You can then add more products, and when you are ready to finalize your order you can press any "GO TO CHECKOUT" button found on the website.
- This will take you to the shopping cart. When you are asked any private details you will automatically be on a 128-bit encrypted secure server.
- Should you need to have an item shipped to an address different to your billing address – please enter “Please deliver to…” in the "Special instructions/comments" box you will find on the shopping cart.
- Please note – if you are using your Visa, MasterCard, Amex of Diners Club credit card the billing detail will be "SALLAMANDER CONCEPTS. You can read more on internet shopping security, delivery times or go to the fax order page.
- Healing cream
- To assist in wound healing while soothing skin complaints – such as eczema and psoriasis, acne and piles and moisturizing and protecting the skin. This product has shown its effectiveness over a wide range of problems and judging from sales over more than a decade – it is the trusted healing cream to help with all mishaps, allergic reactions, irritated, burning, itchy and uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Face wash
- This face wash will properly clean your face and remove all impurities and environmental pollutants, without drying the skin. It contains eight herbal extracts to help promote a clear, vital and healthy complexion and a younger looking skin.
- Moisturizing day cream
- This day cream is formulated to help fight the signs of aging on various fronts. It helps to reduce free radical damage which, if left unchecked, leads to premature aging. The herbal extracts help to promote cell rejuvenation and regeneration and provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Nourishing night cream
- This nourishing night cream penetrates the skin extremely well and does not make the skin feel oily. It contains a host of herbal extracts to help in the fight against premature aging and has added vitamin E as well. Apart from the moisturizing effect and the anti-aging properties it also softens and smoothes the skin.
- Eye gel
- An effective refreshing eye gel to help reduce puffiness and dark rings around the eyes, while fighting wrinkles and lines. This is a very clever combination of herbal extracts and the base formula has its roots in a clinically proven formula.
- Mud face mask
- With this skin treatment product we combined a special selection of herbs in a base of thermal mud with oligoelements. This recommended weekly treatment will boost circulation to the skin, help to fight wrinkles and lines, improve firmness while at the same time improving suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- After shave balm
- This effective balm helps to relieve an irritated skin caused by shaving. Not only is it a soothing balm, but the herbal extracts actively work to increase hydration and moisturize the skin to help fight the signs of premature aging – and all of this done in one simple no-fuss balm.
- Shampoo with rosemary extract + 7 other herbals
- Our shampoo is in a class of its own – and granted – it is far more expensive than cheap supermarket shampoos, but no other shampoo has the active ingredients we have in our shampoo. The rosemary will boost the health of the hair and scalp, while the other seven herbal extracts will help strengthen the hair and make it shine, increase the volume and make it manageable.
- Rosemary hair treatment conditioner
- We have found that this hair conditioner should really be used as a conditioning treatment. This then removes the need to condition the hair every time you wash – and can be used once a month. It is a superb hair tonic and helps in the control of sebum secretion of the scalp. Although not formulated for dandruff – the ingredients will assist with this as well, while supporting the health of the scalp.
- Hand and body lotion
- When formulating this hand and body lotion we created a rich nourishing, protecting and reviving lotion, which will not leave the skin oily or tacky, but will create a well moisturized, hydrated and supple skin. After applying this lotion it will quickly be absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Stretch mark gel
- Although nothing can remove already formed stretch marks (only surgery can do that) – thousands of satisfied clients confirm that this gel improves the appearance of old stretch marks. The gel will help in PREVENTING stretch marks (a 92% success rate) and is used with great success by expectant mothers and body builders who may form marks when bulking-up. The formula of this gel is based on clinical studies done in France, to which we added other herbal extracts.
- Cellulite gel
- Fighting cellulite is easy with this herbal cellulite gel. It contains a patented extract of Bayberry (Myriceline) and nine other plant extracts and essential oils. The gel will help to get rid of cellulite (which has been clinically proven) and will also help to prevent cellulite from forming. So now it is easy to get your soft body contours back again.
- Apple cider vinegar (liquid) with Centella asiatica
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are combined with the therapeutic properties of Centella asiatica. This old folk remedy is still used with great effect by thousands of people daily.
- Apricot kernel capsules
- Our capsules contain natural apricot kernels combined with Resveratrol, Selenium, Grape Seed Extract, MSM, Vitamin C and Bioperine and offers a safe and non-toxic of supplementing with apricot kernels.
- Digest capsules
- If your digestive system is under-par and you struggle with constipation or you simply need to boost the health of your digestive system then this capsule is for you. Fenugreek is a general digestive tonic and psyllium is a magical bulking agent that will help proper bowel movements, without using a laxative.
- Detox capsules
- Our modern day lifestyle exposes us to many unwanted additive and our diet also places stress on the body. To help the body get rid of toxins and waste materials naturally we combined fennel, basil, celery and parsley to help the body remove these toxins. It peps-up your metabolism and helps the bladder, kidneys and liver to do their work more effectively.
- Urinary and bladder health capsules
- Using an all natural approach, our capsules will help the discomfort and burning urine sensation of urinary tract infection and help clear up foul smelling urine. We combined cranberry, dandelion, uva ursi and vitamin C in a single capsule to effectively fight bladder infections and to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
- Tri- Mushroom blend capsules
- If you need an immune system boost then have a look at our combination of maitake, reishi and shiitake mushrooms. These mushrooms have showed to be a great help in boosting the immune system – and form a good nutritional supplement support for HIV/Aids patients and people receiving chemotherapy. Any person with even a slightly compromised immune system may benefit from this supplement.
- Hoodia slimming capsules
- Many companies offer hoodia capsules – but most of the time these supplements do not contain the real thing. We use CERTIFIED hoodia in our capsules and is combined with chromium to make it more effective to help lose weight. P57 is the active ingredient in hoodia and some people find it an effective appetite suppressant – without any side effects.
- Olive leaf extract capsules
- This natural detoxifier helps with a variety of ailments and people with chronic fatigue syndrome, infections, glandular fever (Epstein Barr), and even candida and herpes have found it of value. Olive leaf extract helps to fight bacteria, viruses, retroviruses, and protozoa and yeast strains. Apart from fighting all of these problems it also helps to improve kidney function and fights free radicals.
- Sexual supplement (previously known as Vuka Nkuzi)
- Men normally don’t admit when they have a declining libido although it is a most common problem. We combine in this supplement seven different natural ingredients to boost sexual health – without any side effects often experienced with such medication. After more than a decade, and thousands of regular Vuka Nkuzi clients we still offer this well priced supplement to boost the libido.
- Jojoba oil
- This liquid golden ester not only moisturizes and penetrates the skin but also helps to fight wrinkles and lines while promoting a clear and unblemished skin. Jojoba does not clog the pores but helps to restore skin elasticity and smoothness. It will leave the skin supple and velvety soft without any oiliness and can be used neat on the skin.
- Lavender oil
- This is the most popular essential oil and with good reason. Lavender oil is a superb product to use on burns, insect bites, sunburn, wounds and other skin complaints and irritations. Lavender oil is one of the few essential oils that can be used neat (not diluted) on the skin, and is great to help with regeneration and rejuvenation of skin cells. Emotionally it has a calming and soothing effect and is an exceptionally pleasant smelling oil.
- Tea tree oil
- Once used, you will always have a bottle of tea tree essential oil handy. It deals effectively with bacteria, fungi and viruses. Our oil surpasses the “Australian Standard” by having less than 15% 1,8 cineole and more than 30% of Terpinen-4-ol. This powerful essential oil is effective in various ways to fight infections and skin problems.
- Almond oil
- This light and deeply moisturizing oil has a softening effect on the skin and can be used on the face and body. Almond oil has excellent emollient properties and helps to balance water and moisture loss in the skin. It can be used neat on the skin and also makes an excellent massage base.